“the highest happiness on earth is marriage.”
Imagine your wedding in the breathtaking setting of Chase Lake—a world away from everything but natural elegance and those closest to you on this special, memorable day. Sundance Mt. Lodge will attend to your every detail to make your wedding day unique. Combine the natural Northwest beauty of the outdoors and the luxury of the Lodge in a harmonious setting for your celebration.
Make your wedding night special with a romantic stay at the Lodge. We would love to accommodate your wedding party and guests as well and encourage a relaxed and extended stay either before or after your special day. Sundance Mt. Lodge has a total of 10 rooms with 1 king size bed and 17 queen size beds and can accommodate 36 people. We are located just 75 miles North of Spokane and Coeur D’Alene.
Indoor we can accommodate wedding gatherings of up to 90 guests. Outdoor wedding gathering we are able to accommodate 200 guests. At Sundance Mt. Lodge these are the elements dream weddings are made of—uniquely natural and elegant. It will be the personal touches you remember that will make your wedding special.
For an appointment to view Sundance Mt. Lodge, please call 425-417.5252.
General Event Pricing
|Friday and Sunday||$1,200|
- The indoor or outdoor space for ceremony and reception.
- The use of 3 bedrooms for the day. Day receptions are from 11:00am to 4:00pm. Evening receptions are from 6:30pm to 12:00am. Also included is 2 hours for preparations, photography, and ceremony. However, you may extend your event time for an additional $200 per hour.
- Sundance Mt. Lodge staff will be provided for basic service: setup of buffet tables, dinner tables, and clearing tables of dirty plates, silverware, and glasses.
- Buffet tables for dinner buffet, beverage and cake tables, covered with white tablecloths.
- Setting the dinner table includes the placement of tables, tablecloths, glasses, silverware, and plates.
- Setting up chairs for the ceremony, indoors or outdoors.
- Moving charis from ceremony site to reception tables.
- The facility fee also includes the guidance and assistance of our staff in planning your event and working with the host and vendors the host may be utilizing for their event.
- Booking the Lodge: A 50% non-refundable booking deposit reserves the Lodge and the date for you. The balance and a $200 security deposit will be due 10 days prior to your event.
- Prices are subject to change and do not include 6% Idaho sales tax or 18% gratuity.For information on booking additional rooms or the entire lodge, please see our RENT THE LODGE rates.